FOR GIVING TO THE 2012-13 ANNUAL FUND!
We did it!
Thanks to everyone who gave to the St. Paul's Annual Fund this year. YOU made a difference! We exceeded our $400,000 Annual Fund goal. To date, we have received over $423,000.
Enjoy this short video of thanks from the entire St. Paul's family!
A special thanks to Liz and Guy Helmsing, campaign chairs. Their enthusiasm and dedication ensured the success of the campaign. Thanks to their committee members, Pat & Danner Frazer, Mary Anne & Stuart Ball, Liz & John Ferguson, Cam Marston, Luckett Robinson and Catherine Inge. They called, wrote letters and cajoled their friends to encourage donations to the annual fund.
Haven’t given yet?
- 100% of the faculty, staff and board of trustees participated in the Annual Fund (5th year in a row!)
- Alumni participation increased over 50%.
- Parent participation doubled.
- There were 457 new donors.
- The class of 1987 had the greatest class percentage of alumni donors (45.98%).
- The fifth grade parents had the greatest percentage of parent donors (68.42%).
The last day of our fiscal year is Friday, May 31. Click here
to make your gift online any time before midnight on May 31 to be counted for this fiscal year. Your gift will take a St. Paul's education from excellent to extraordinary.
Imagine the Possibilities!