Click here for a list of required textbooks for the 2013-2014 school year.
Used Textbook Sale 2013
Dear St. Paul’s Families:
The Used Book Sale is a service to the families of St. Paul’s School enabling you to sell your used textbooks and buy texbooks for the coming school year at a reduced cost. It is held in the school cafeteria at the end of May. St. Paul’s School receives 20% of the sales and the seller receives 80%.
SENIORS!! WE NEED SENIOR TEXTBOOKS! MR. BRIGHAM WILL HAVE THE USED BOOK SALE CONTRACTS AND WILL COLLECT SENIOR TEXTBOOKS IN HIS CLASSROOM.
Wednesday, May 22
Turn in books to be sold from 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday, May 23
Turn in books from to be sold from 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
**SALE** 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Pick up unsold books from 7:00 - 7:30 pm on Thursday after the sale.
Any books not picked up by 7:30 pm the night of the Book Sale will be donated to the school.
- Deleted Books will not be accepted.
- Please bring only books that are in GOOD CONDITION! Books that are badly damaged or have missing pages will not be accepted.
- Please erase pencil marks and mark out your student’s name on the inside cover.
- Pricing guidelines will be coming in May. Please consider the condition of your books and price only in whole dollar amounts.
- Cash or checks only! No credit cards.
- All sales are final! Please examine your books and your student’s schedule before purchasing any textbooks.
- Checks will be mailed for your sold books in late June/early July. Thank you for your patience!
We need volunteers to work at the Book Sale! If you’d like information on the benefits of volunteering, choosing a shift at the sale, or have any questions, please contact one of the following Used Book Sale Committee Chairpersons. We look forward to seeing you there!
Karen Blaylock: 460-2736 or email@example.com
Victoria Stimpson: 342-2263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for used book pricing guidelines and deleted books for 2013-2014.
Note from the Registrar:
To Middle and Upper School Students and Parents,
To assist you in purchasing the correct textbooks for next year, we have posted a listing of your student’s classes for the 2013-2014 school year on NetClassroom. To view this selection:
Log in to NetClassroom
Go to “registration”
Select “enter requests”
Please note that this list is NOT your student’s schedule for next year. It is a listing of the courses he/she selected during course selection. If you have any questions about this list, please contact your grade level counselor.
Betty Stone, Grades 5 - 8
Christy Logan, Grades 9 & 10
Anne Thurston, Grades 11 & 12