St. Paul's Episcopal School offers many on-campus services for students and parents.
- Saints' Cafe, the school cafeteria, offers dining services with a full assortment of food and beveragesfor Grades Pre-K - 12.
- Open from 7:15 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year, the St. Paul's Campus Store offers textbooks and school supplies for all grade levels at St. Paul's. You can also find a wide variety of gift items for all ages. All purchases are tax-free year-round.
- Lost and Found items are turned in to the main division offices.
- The Used Book Sale is a service to the families of St. Paul’s School enabling you to sell your used textbooks and buy texbooks for the coming school year at a reduced cost. St. Paul’s School receives 10% of the sales and the seller receives 90%.
- Throughout the year, USED school uniforms and shoes can be purchased in the Used Uniform Room and NEW uniforms can be purchased at Sunshine School Fashions. A used uniform consignment sale is held at Wilmer Hall at the end of each school year.
- The St. Paul's After School Care is a program supervised by the YMCA and is designed to help working parents with children in grades Pre-Kindergarten through sixth.
- The YMCA of South Alabama also supervises a summer day camp on St. Paul's Campus for ages 5 - 10 from June through early August. The YMCA believes that special, positive, and growth filled opportunities await every child who attends the Y Camp .
- The Community of Concern is a partnership of parents, students, schools, and other organizations working together through education and cooperation to keep youth alcohol, tobacco and other drug free.
Click on the links at left for complete details concerning St. Paul's Campus Services.